Because Roy tagged me, I get to play:
1. I make the best guacamole of any anglo-saxon I know.
2. I speak Russian (badly).
3. My (favorite?) activity is knitting at the movies.
4. Madeline L'Engle is my favorite author and when I wrote her, she wrote me back. Her letter is one of my treasures. I send her a Christmas Card every year.
5. When I was little, after I woke up every morning, I would always look beside my bed for a gift received during the night. Sometimes it would happen. I think it was my mother, but since I never really knew "for sure", I always believed "today would be the day". I like waking up to a gift.
Now I tag:
(my other bloggie friends have played already)
6. I don't have a lot of readers who blog...so start one, would ya!