Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Children of Mathare

In impossible circumstances, the children taught at the Hope Center are surrounded by dedicated people who love God. We felt very privledged to visit and develope friendships with those who love them.

Tim and I traveled with Eastside's own Santa Arty VanGeloof. He has so much to give because he lets all that he gets pass right through his hands. It's fun to watch him in action. Together with the Hams we schemed and dreamed about all that could be done in the future. The near future; because these children don't have time to wait. This was taken the first day we spent in Nairobi

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Suzanna - I loved hearing about your trip this Sunday! This is such an exciting ministry - to help people by teaching them to knit and spin and dye - so cool. Do you need help? I don't spin or dye, but I do knit, if you need help with samples. I'd love to help!
~Sheila :)