Thursday, October 11, 2007

Italy

...sights from my time with Karin. We avoided arrest from the Italian Bus Police and abduction along a dark Tuscan road. I'm only being a little dramatic. I am once again humbled by International travel. It is not the cloth of which I am cut, but I loved having Karin to myself for 10 days. The weather was fantastic. My favorite thing, despite the dark evening walks, was the hostel tucked up against the Northern Hills of Florence. Thank you to the orchestra players who practiced late into the night. Thank you to the friendly man on the Venenza canal boat, who despite his wife's embarrassment, tried his best to speak English with me. Thank you to Karin for braving me and my sporatic travel plans and spending her break with me. 5 1/2 weeks and counting!





No comments: