Sunday, April 09, 2006

Day Two


Dear Cathy,

I slept well. Mark and I went to sleep to a recording of an Hispanic Mass that our mother had. I began telling him how I was looking all over for it and before I could finish describing it, he pulled it from his box of albums. Oh, joy of my heart! the album cover with all the pen drawings of the Virgin and the altar pieces. The only person who would understand is Mark.

We left for the city after I had the Greatest Tuna Melt I Have Ever Had!! The secret, I think, is a little lemon juice squeezed over the lettuce and tomato. Make mine with Chedder, please. I heard pitiful stories about David Lee Roth from Mark's buddy and stopped for a great view in Tiberon. There are so many beautiful places in this world! But I don't have a pic of any of those things- I went to Britex! As they say, it's worth a thousand words. and maybe two more: four stories!

No comments: